Monday 1 April 2013

A message from YouTube



I personally think April Fools is one of the most dorky days of the year. I don't think anyone really likes it, except for nerds maybe. Anyway, I've never seen anyone do a good job on April Fools jokes, but now companies are getting involved it really is entertaining.
I don't really fall for jokes easily, but if it's a good joke I can laugh about it anyway. And as big companies put a lot of effort in their own jokes at April Fools it must be good! They have tons of money to make an awesome joke so we expect awesomeness. YouTube makes it happen. In spite of the fact that I immediately knew it was an April Fools joke, it was perfectly done and really funny to see all of these famous YouTube characters participating. Great job YouTube, we'll be uploading and watching till infinity.

No comments:

Post a Comment